Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on Value Line’s website, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). In order for such notification to be effective under Title II of "DMCA", the notification must be in writing and provided to the designated agent listed below. In accordance with Section (3)(A) of the DMCA, the notification of claimed infringement must include substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Description of the material that is claimed to be infringing.
- Description of the location of the material that is claimed to be infringing.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Value Line, Inc.
551 5th Avenue, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10176
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined above, Value Line will remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing. Value Line may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights.
Use of Value Line Material
Value Line products and services—including publications, data, index, software, website content (the "Content")—are owned either by Value Line or by third parties who have granted Value Line permission to use the content. If you want to use Value Line copyrighted or trademarked material in your works (e.g., books, publications), please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.