Value Line Select: ETFs
Premium ETF Selection Service
Utilizing Value Line's 85-plus years of experience, and the full resources of our Research Department, approximately 2,000 ETFs are screened to find that one ETF to recommend and report on each month.
Every month, Value Line Select: ETFs subscribers receive a comprehensive 15-20 page research report on a single ETF chosen by our senior analysts, along with vital information regarding its respective industry. Our experts use in-depth fundamental research, as well as proprietary tools to choose one ETF with reasonable risk and maximum total return potential.
Value Line Select: ETFs recommendations will then become part of the Value Line Select: ETFs portfolio. Each month, in addition to highlighting a new ETF for purchase, we will provide updates in regard to previous selections, along with Buy, Hold, and Sell ratings.
Value Line Select: ETFs provides an ETF recommendation each month:
- An independent, unbiased recommendation
- Backed by Value Line's extensive experience and reputation
- Can be a great validator of your own due diligence and research
Each monthly 15-20 page report contains the following sections:
- State Of The Economy – Industrial Sector, Consumer Activity, Housing, Global Events, Financial Markets
- Featured Industry Overview
- Industry Analysis
- ETF Roster - Top 10 equity components of the ETF
- This Month's Recommended ETF – provides Introduction, Composition Analysis, and Risk/Reward Analysis
- Top Holding – contains Analyst Commentary and Financials. The Top Holding also presents a stock recommendation, should investors not want to purchase the month's recommended ETF.